Shared Values, Better Results
With nearly 100 combined years of building experience, The team at New West understands the choice that home buyers face when choosing a builder. We mean what we say when we tell our clients that we build relationships. It means taking a client-centric approach to the homebuilding process— from pre-construction consultation all the way to final walkthrough.
Efficiency, Experience and Excellence
As a builder for many out-of-town clients, New West Partners recognizes the challenge an owner faces when building a dream home in a remote location, managing multiple providers, budgets and timelines that all must be in sync in order for the project to be a success. A focus on collaboration, communication, and realizing that a successful project means more than just materials and a certificate of occupancy. It requires a positive client experience.
Clients benefit from our close professional relationships with top-quality providers and subs and his proven backgrounds in commercial, civil, resort, multi-family and high-end residential construction. This kind of experience allows New West Partners to offer exceptional operational efficiency for homes, disciplined management, build quality, and competitive pricing.
Services and Expertise
- Pre-construction services
- Lot selection assistance
- Advocacy for out-of-state owners, from design to final walkthrough
- Pre-specified, fee-for-service budgeting, competitively priced
- Deadline-oriented provider management
- Green building consultation with a focus on home operational efficiency oversight
- Mountain environment construction knowledge, with materials, finishes, site and geographic expertise
- HERS and LEED certification consultation
- Post-construction property management