Starting the Process
You’ve found a great lot to build your next mountain getaway. With no shortage of hurdles to clear before you embark on what is for some families the project of a lifetime, choosing a builder shouldn’t be so difficult.
We know that’s easier said than done. With many clients who live thousands of miles away—sometimes even in a different hemisphere—trusting your next project to just anyone is no small step.
Extra care needs to be taken to ensure projects don't go over budget, communication doesn't break down, and the building experience doesn't become an exercise in frustration and disappointment. That's where the right partner makes a difference.
Building Trust First, Homes Second
When you first sit down with Alan and the rest of the New West team, you’ll find there is no hard sell. In fact, we recommend prospective clients talk to other providers to get a sense of what’s out there and what’s involved, and to talk with our own former clients about their experience with New West. We’re confident that you’ll find us to be an easy choice.
Once the project is underway, we work with you from the start; from walking the land all the way to final CO and beyond. You’ll meet everyone who will be involved in your project and receive updates on your project at every turn. Transparent budgets are presented and managed carefully along the way. And our team ensures that every person on your job treats it with the respect it deserves—we’re executing your vision.
YOUR Partner in Success
How do we prove it? Even though we’re proud of every home we’ve built, it isn’t just in the final product. We’re even more rewarded by the relationships that result and what our clients say when the project is complete. In fact, during Alan’s 30 years in construction, many of his and his wife Mo’s closest friends are former clients.
When we say we’re building relationships, we mean it. We’d be honored to talk to you about your next project.
What makes NEW WEST stand out?
- Award-winning builder, including Best Builder in the Summit County Parade of Homes
- Dedicated team of employees and sub-contractors
- Superb knowledge of building in high altitude environment and mountain climates, including expertise in sustainability and energy management
- Financial stability and infrastructure to ensure project is efficient and seen through to finish
- Highly-rated by customers, references available
- Consistent, transparent bookkeeping and budgets along with active communication with client before, during and after project
- In-house Trimworks operation for more efficiency
- Strong relationships with and direct access to experienced interior designers and architects
- Post-construction property management services available
- Community-involved team, friendly and easy to work with